The F9 series is built for speed and is the ultimate wheel for triathlon and time trials. With a 90mm tubeless ready rim and proprietary DARC ‘Double Arc’ aerodynamic profile, the F9 offers superior aerodynamics and can be used as a set, as a front wheel paired with rear DISC-FCC SL Disc or as a rear wheel paired with a F6D front wheel. Since no brake surface is required the F9D decals are applied to the rim edge.
The F9D FCC TLR is built with DT Swiss 240 straight pull center-lock hubs using 12mm thru axles as standard. The F9D is available with DT350 or DT240 straight pull center lock hubs in Matte Black.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- 25mm tubeless rim tape
- 105mm tubeless valves
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 700c 90mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- DARC aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: 12mm Thru Axle DT240 Straight Pull Center Lock
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1880 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves
Please note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.