RYOT77 DT240 EXP
WHAT – 77mm deep tubeless ready disc brake carbon clincher wheel set.
WHO – Riders who wish a fast, stable and versatile deeper profile wheel set.
IDEAL FOR – Triathlon, time-trials, flats, road and crit racing.
WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/lockrings/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- Pre-installed 27mm tubeless rim tape
- Pre-installed 90mm tubeless valves
EXTENDED USA LIFETIME WARRANTY
The RYOT77 is THE wheel set for the cyclist that demands speed when every second counts.
A key feature of the RYOT77 is the new LAW Tech aerodynamic profile with 77mm depth, 31mm external and 21mm internal rim widths. LAW is short for ‘Laminar Airflow Wing’ and has been specially developed to deliver better aerodynamics when using wider 25mm and 28mm tires by creating a smooth airflow over the rim/tire interface.
A rim depth of 77mm has proven to offer the best in overall performance, aerodynamics and stability regardless of rider weight or height offering full control of your bike in the TT position.
DT Swiss 240 EXP Hub System
The DT Swiss hubs in the RYOT77 have been improved with an EXP ratchet system. The hub internals now offer even higher precision and increased stiffness combined with a lower weight. This helps to further increase the performance of the wheel.
The RYOT77 is built with DT Swiss’ newest DT240 EXP straight pull center-lock hubs featuring a 36 tooth star ratchet system offering 10 degrees of engagement for quick and crisp shifting, DT Swiss Aerolite and Competition spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples and 12mm thru axle (12/100mm, 12/142mm) as standard.
Available with Shimano/SRAM 10-11 speed, SRAM XDR and Campagnolo 11-12 speed freehub options.
For an overview of the complete RYOT77 specifications, download the datasheet here.
The RYOT77 is also available with FFWD’s Two/One hub option here.
- 700c 77mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- LAW Tech aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- ETRTO 21-622
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: DT Swiss DT240 EXP 36T Straight Pull Center Lock 12mm Thru Axle
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite/Competition, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd, SRAM XDR 12spd, Campagnolo 11/12spd
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1740 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 31mm
- Rim Width Inside: 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 28mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 42mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, pre-installed tubeless rim tape and valves
Note: Use of 27mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.