The Five-T front tubular track wheel features a 55mm rim depth and 5 carbon 70mm NACA profile bladed spokes and delivers exceptional aerodynamic performance.
Updated for 2019, the new model now features a 1K carbon layup offering an even higher stiffness to weight ratio over prior versions while increasing the stiffness by 6%. In addition the new Five-T’s closing system has been updated with in axle flush mount 8mm allen bolts making it even more stiff with increased durability.
The Five-T is available with high-quality steel SKF bearings and can be paired with a rear DISC-T SL for an ultimate TT or mass start wheel set. Since no brake surface is required for track, the decals are applied to the rim edge and available in white or matte black color options.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag and valve extender.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- Five-T front wheel
- Padded wheel bag
- Valve extender
- 700c high tensile T700 five spoke carbon tubular track wheel
- Full NACA profiles for superior aerodynamics and acceleration
- 55mm rim depth
- 70mm spoke profiles
- FFWD decals under clearcoat
- Tubular only, front
- Spoke Count: 5
- Hub Options: FFWD Track w/flush mount 8mm allen bolts
- Components: SKF bearings
- Freehub: N/A
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 875 grams +/- 5%
- Rim Width Outside: 23mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 21mm, Max: 33mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: N/A
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kgs
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, valve extender