Set records with the DISC-T LION! Ridden to a UCI Women’s World Hour Record by Joss Lowden (GB) and a British Men’s Elite Hour National Record by Dan Bigham in 2021 the DISC-T LION is the fastest full carbon track disc wheel.
Featuring an aero optimized lenticular design and aerospace inner foam structure the DISC-T LION is lightweight for a full carbon disc at 925 grams (front) and 975 grams (rear). The LION also offers 20% increased stiffness over competitive disc models. The DISC-T LION is rated for tandem use and is now the choice for national teams and athletes competing around the world. Available in front or rear and ideal to pair with the Five-T or RYOT77 Track front wheels for both time-trials and mass start events.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, valve hole stickers and track lock ring (rear).
FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- DISC-T LION wheel
- Padded wheel bag
- Valve hole stickers
- Track lockring (rear wheel)
- UCI World Hour Record setting model
- 700c full carbon tubular disc wheel for track
- Optimized lenticular shape for exceptional aerodynamics
- 20% increased stiffness over competitor disc models
- High lateral rigidity
- ETRTO: 633
- Ideal to pair with Five-T, RYOT77 Track
- Front or Rear wheel option
- Spoke Count: N/A
- Hub Options: FFWD Track
- Bearing Option: FFWD (Japanese EZO)
- Components: N/A
- Freehub: N/A
- Color(s): N/A
- Weight +/- 5%: Front: 925 grams, Rear: 975 grams
- Rim Width: 22.4mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 20mm, Max: 25mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: N/A
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kgs
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag and valve hole sticker kit
There are no reviews yet.