As part of our Hand Built in Holland commitment and an added value to purchasing a FFWD wheel set, every wheel purchased from an authorized dealer is accompanied by a lifetime Crash Replacement Program in addition to the 2-year product warranty.
The CRP is a unique benefit offered to customers who have crashed or damaged their wheel(s). This no questions asked service is designed to get you back on the bike as soon as possible. The program offers two options at 50% of the current MSRP: a new rebuilt wheel using the existing hub or a complete new replacement wheel if the hub is damaged.
Note: To submit a CRP claim, your wheel(s) must be registered. Click here to register your wheels.
To receive a CRP Return Authorization use the contact form and provide the information below.
- Your contact information
- Wheel model, hub model, serial number(s) (located on the outside rim edge next to the valve hole)
- Authorized dealer where wheel(s) were purchased
- Date of purchase
CRP Return Instructions
- Complete and send required CRP information listed above.
- A Return Authorization will be issued within 24-48 hours.
- Download, complete and print the Service/CRP Return Form to include with your shipment.
- Properly pack and return your wheel(s) via a prepaid traceable service (UPS, Fed Ex, USPS) to the address provided with the RA#.
- CRP lead-times are typically 10-14 business days after receipt, but may vary based on seasonal demands.