As part of our Built in the Netherlands commitment and an added value to purchasing FFWD Wheels, every wheel purchased from an authorized source is accompanied by a five (5) year Crash Replacement Program valid to the original owner in addition to the 3 year international product warranty.
The Crash Replacement Program is a unique benefit offered to customers who have crashed or damaged their wheel(s). This no questions asked service is designed to get you back on the bike as soon as possible.
The program offers a discount with 2 options depending on the wheel damage:
- A new rebuilt wheel (rim, spokes, nipples) using the existing hub
- A complete new replacement wheel if the hub is damaged or cannot be repaired
NOTE: If you are an international customer or purchased your wheels outside of the USA please visit this link for crash replacement information.
Note: To submit a CRP claim, your wheel(s) must have been purchased in the USA and be registered and you must be the original owner. Click here to register your wheels.
To receive a CRP Return Authorization please complete the CRP request form at the bottom of the page.
CRP Return Details
- A Return Authorization will be issued within 1-2 business days after form submission.
- Print the Service/CRP Return Form emailed from customer service with your RA# and include with your shipment.
- Properly pack and return your wheel(s) via a prepaid traceable service (UPS, Fed Ex, USPS) to the address provided with the RA#. We recommend BikeFlights.com for shipping services.
- CRP lead-times are typically 10-14 business days after receipt, but may vary based on seasonal demands and parts availability.
CRP PRICE LIST - 2022
|Wheel Type||CRP Price (Per wheel)|
|TYRO Carbon Clincher||$475.00|
|Full Carbon Clincher||$600.00|
|Full Carbon Tubular||$600.00|
|DISC Carbon Clincher||$995.00|
|DISC-T LION Tubular||$1195.00|
Prices include return shipping costs back to customer.
*Subject to change without notice, please contact us for current prices.