WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels
- Padded double wheel bag
- Pre-installed 25mm tubeless rim tape
- Pre-installed 80mm tubeless valves
- Quick release skewers
- SwissStop Black Prince carbon brake pads
The F6R is an aerodynamic wheelset for competitive riders or serious enthusiasts featuring a tubeless ready 60mm rim depth with proprietary DARC ‘Double Arc’ aerodynamic profile and 3k Nano Brake Technology. Strong, stiff yet lightweight in its category of carbon wheels.
The F6R FCC is available in matte black with newly developed FFWD straight pull hubs featuring a 36 tooth rear ratchet engagement system for precise shifting and ease of maintenance.
- 700c 60mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- DARC aerodynamic profile
- 3k Nano Brake Technology
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 20H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: Front: Radial / Rear: 1:1
- Hub Option: FFWD Straight Pull 36T Ratchet
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10-12spd/SRAM 10-11spd, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1660 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 25mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 220lbs/100kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, installed tubeless rim tape and valves, QR skewer(s), SwissStop brake pads
Note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when purchased through ffwdusa.com or a US authorized dealer each wheelset comes with a factory 5 year crash replacement policy.
There are no reviews yet.