WHAT – 77mm deep tubeless ready disc brake carbon clincher wheel set.
WHO – Riders who wish a fast, stable and versatile deeper profile wheel set.
IDEAL FOR – Triathlon, time-trials, flats, road and crit racing.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/lockrings/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- Pre-installed 27mm tubeless rim tape
- Pre-installed 90mm tubeless valves
EXTENDED USA LIFETIME WARRANTY
The RYOT77 is THE wheel set for the cyclist that demands speed when every second counts.
A key feature of the RYOT77 is the new LAW Tech aerodynamic profile with 77mm depth, 31mm external and 21mm internal rim widths. LAW is short for ‘Laminar Airflow Wing’ and has been specially developed to deliver better aerodynamics when using wider 25mm and 28mm tires by creating a smooth airflow over the rim/tire interface.
A rim depth of 77mm has proven to offer the best in overall performance, aerodynamics and stability regardless of rider weight or height offering full control of your bike in the TT position.
The RYOT77 is built with newly developed FFWD Two/One straight pull center-lock hubs featuring a 36 tooth ratchet system with 10 degrees of engagement, DT Swiss Aerolite and Competition spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples and 12mm thru axle (12/100mm, 12/142mm) as standard.
Available in matte black with Shimano/SRAM 10-11 speed, SRAM XDR and Campagnolo 11-12 speed freehub options.
For an overview of the complete RYOT77 specifications, download the datasheet here.
The RYOT77 is also available with DT Swiss 240 EXP hub option here.
- 700c 77mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- LAW Tech aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- ETRTO 21-622
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: FFWD Two/One 36T Straight Pull Center Lock 12mm Thru Axle
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm (QR adapters available)
- Components: DT Aerolite/Competition, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd, SRAM XDR 12spd, Campagnolo 11/12spd
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1830 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 31mm
- Rim Width Inside: 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 28mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 42mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, pre-installed tubeless rim tape and valves
Note: Use of 27mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.