DISC FCC SL DISC
WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- DISC FCC SL disc brake wheel (disc rotor/lock ring, thru axle not included)
- Padded single wheel bag
- Pre-installed 25mm rim tape
- Valve hole stickers
Technical Notice, 1-June 2021: FFWD only recommends a tubed setup with this model wheel. Tubeless setup is not recommended and may cause non-warranty product damage.
The DISC-FCC SL is FFWD’s latest full carbon clincher disc wheel featuring a newly developed aerospace inner foam structure and 1K carbon outer layers resulting in a lightweight 1,420 gram disc brake disc wheel.
The FFWD DISC wheels offer the best in aerodynamics and lateral rigidity. In triathlon and time trials the DISC-FCC SL can be combined with aero front wheels in various depths depending on the course and conditions.
The DISC-FCC SL Disc model features a 12mm thru-axle DT Swiss 350 center-lock hub with 142mm spacing and is available in matte black or white color options.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheel comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, rim tape and valve hole sticker kit.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
- Full carbon clincher disc wheel
- Lenticular shape for exceptional aerodynamics
- Center lock Disc Brake
- High lateral rigidity
- Spoke Count: N/A
- Hub Options: 12mm Thru-Axle DT 350 Center Lock
- Hub Spacing: Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: N/A
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1420 grams +/- 5%
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Max Recommended Rider Weight Limit: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, rim tape and valve hole sticker kit
PLEASE NOTE: FFWD only recommends standard clincher tire and tube setup with this model. Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required.
There are no reviews yet.