The F4D is an all-round wheel set designed for disc brakes with full carbon clincher rims. Ideal wheels for cyclocross, gravel or road bikes due to a mid depth rim and low weight for the set. Based on the F4R, the rim features a 45mm deep tubeless ready rim with proprietary DARC ‘Double Arc’ aerodynamic profile. Since no brake surface is required the F4D decals are applied to the rim edge.
The F4D FCC TLR is built with DT Swiss 240 straight pull center-lock hubs using 12mm thru axles as standard. The F4D is available with DT350 or DT240 straight pull center lock hubs in matte black color option.
A rim brake version of the F4 is available here with DT350 or DT240 hub options.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- 25mm tubeless rim tape
- 60mm tubeless valves
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 700c 45mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- DARC aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: 12mm Thru Axle DT240 Straight Pull Center Lock
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1575 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves
Please note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.
There are no reviews yet.