RYOT33 DT240 EXP
WHAT – 33mm deep tubeless ready disc brake carbon clincher wheel set.
WHO – Riders who wish a lightweight versatile wheel set for road and light gravel use.
IDEAL FOR – Mountainous and hilly terrain, all-around road and gravel, long rides, gran fondos, road racing.
WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/lockrings/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- Pre-installed 27mm tubeless rim tape
- Pre-installed 50mm tubeless valves
EXTENDED USA LIFETIME WARRANTY
The RYOT33 comes with a USA extended lifetime warranty when purchased through ffwdusa.com or a US authorized dealer and a factory 3 year warranty and 5 year crash replacement policy.
The RYOT33 is a lightweight wheel set for all types of terrain. Full of new technology and with a new design that will definitely turn some heads.
A key feature of the RYOT33 is the new LAW Tech aerodynamic profile with 33mm depth, 30mm external and 21mm internal rim widths. LAW is short for ‘Laminar Airflow Wing’ and has been specifically developed to deliver better aerodynamics when using wider tires by creating a smooth airflow over the rim/tire interface.
It is the wheel of choice for the cyclist that wants to benefit from a lightweight lower profile wheel that is ideal for road and light gravel use. Beating the competition with a 12% increase on stiffness combined with the aerodynamic advantages you are ready to conquer all roads and cross winds. As the set only weighs 1465 grams it is an ideal climbing wheel set while also providing confidence on the descents.
As a tubeless ready wheel set and the ability to fit tires up to 42mm the RYOT33 is also a great choice for light gravel and multi-surface use.
DT Swiss 240 EXP Hub System
The DT Swiss hubs in the RYOT33 have been improved with an EXP ratchet system. The hub internals now offer even higher precision and increased stiffness combined with a lower weight. This helps to further increase the performance of the wheel.
The RYOT33 is built with DT Swiss’ newest DT240 EXP straight pull center-lock hubs featuring a 36 tooth star ratchet system offering 10 degrees of engagement for quick and crisp shifting, DT Swiss Aerolite and Competition spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples and 12mm thru axle (12/100mm, 12/142mm) as standard.
The RYOT33 is available with Shimano/SRAM 10-11 speed, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo 11-12 speed and Campagnolo N3W 13 speed freehub options.
For an overview of the complete RYOT33 specifications, download the datasheet here.
- 700c 33mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- LAW Tech aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- ETRTO 21-622
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: DT Swiss DT240 EXP 36T Straight Pull Center Lock 12mm Thru Axle
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite/Competition, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd, SRAM XDR 12spd, Campagnolo 11/12spd, Campagnolo N3W 13spd
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1465 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 30mm
- Rim Width Inside: 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 28mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 42mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, installed tubeless rim tape and valves
Note: Use of 27mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.
There are no reviews yet.