RYOT44 DT240 EXP
WHAT – 44mm deep tubeless ready disc brake carbon clincher wheel set.
WHO – Riders who wish a fast stable mid-depth wheel set for road and light gravel use.
IDEAL FOR – Flats, hills, all-around road and gravel, long rides, gran fondos, road and crit racing.
EXTENDED USA LIFETIME WARRANTY
Due to the significant improvements in aerodynamics, weight and stiffness, the RYOT44 is THE wheel set for all types of terrain. Full of new technology and with a new design that will definitely turn some heads.
A key feature of the RYOT44 is the new LAW Tech aerodynamic rim profile with 44mm depth, 30mm external and 21mm internal widths. LAW is short for ‘Laminar Airflow Wing’ and has been specially developed to deliver better aerodynamics when using wider tires by creating a smooth airflow over the rim/tire interface.
It is the wheel of choice for the cyclist that wants to benefit from all features to be as versatile as possible. Beating the competition with a 12% increase on stiffness combined with the aerodynamic advantages you are ready to conquer all roads and cross winds. As the set only weighs 1520 grams it will also easily guide you uphill yet providing confidence to go fast for the descent.
As a tubeless ready wheel set and the ability to fit tires up to 42mm the RYOT44 is also a great choice for gravel and multi-surface use.
DT Swiss 240 EXP Hub System
The DT Swiss hubs in the RYOT44 have been improved with an EXP ratchet system. The hub internals now offer even higher precision and increased stiffness combined with a lower weight. This helps to further increase the performance of the wheel.
The RYOT44 is built with DT Swiss’ newest DT240 EXP straight pull center-lock hubs featuring a 36 tooth star ratchet system offering 10 degrees of engagement for quick and crisp shifting, DT Swiss Aerolite and Competition spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples and 12mm thru axle (12/100mm, 12/142mm) as standard. The RYOT44 is available in matte black and with Shimano/SRAM 10-11 speed, SRAM XDR and Campagnolo 11-12 speed freehub options.
For an overview of the complete RYOT44 specifications, download the datasheet here.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/lockrings/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- 27mm tubeless rim tape
- 60mm tubeless valves
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 700c 44mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- LAW Tech aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- ETRTO 21-622
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: DT Swiss DT240 EXP 36T Straight Pull Center Lock 12mm Thru Axle
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite/Competition, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd, SRAM XDR 12spd, Campagnolo 11/12spd
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1520 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 30mm
- Rim Width Inside: 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 28mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 42mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, installed tubeless rim tape and valves
Note: Use of 27mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.