The F3D 30mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher is a versatile all-round wheel set designed for disc brake equipped frames. Ideal wheels for road, cyclocross and gravel bikes due to a comfortable low-profile 30mm rim depth and low weight for the set. Since no brake surface is required the F3D decals are applied to the rim edge.
The F3D is built with DT Swiss 240s center lock hubs using a 12mm thru-axle in matte black and white color options. The F3D FCC TLR is available with DT350 straight pull center lock hubs.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valve extenders.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- 25mm tubeless rim tape
- 44mm tubeless valves
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 700c 30mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- Specific rim and build for disc brake compatible frames
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: 12mm Thru-Axle DT 240 Straight Pull Center Lock
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1390 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 240lbs/110kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves
Please note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.
12mm thru-axle hub can be adapted for 5mm QR or 15mm thru axle using these DT Swiss adapters.