The DISC-FCC SL is FFWD’s latest tubeless ready full carbon clincher disc wheel featuring a newly developed aerospace inner foam structure and 1K carbon outer layers resulting in a lightweight 1,350 gram wheel.
The FFWD DISC wheels offer the best in aerodynamics and lateral rigidity. In triathlon and time trials the DISC-FCC SL can be combined with FFWD front wheels like the Falcon, F4R, F6R or F9R depending on the course and conditions. The DISC SL wheel is also available in a 980 gram tubular version with rim brake or disc brake options.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty when registered, each wheel comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, QR skewer, tubeless rim tape and valve, valve hole sticker kit and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- DISC FCC SL wheel
- Padded wheel bag
- SwissStop Black Prince carbon brake pads
- QR skewer
- 25mm tubeless rim tape
- 44mm tubeless valve
- Tubeless setup instructions
- Valve hole stickers
- Tubeless ready full carbon clincher disc wheel
- Lenticular shape for exceptional aerodynamics
- 3K Nano Brake Technology
- High lateral rigidity
- Ideal to pair with Falcon, F4R, F6R or F9R
- Spoke Count: N/A
- Hub Options: DT Swiss 350
- Components: N/A
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1430 grams +/- 5%
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Max Recommended Rider Weight Limit: 220lbs/100kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valve, valve hole sticker kit, QR skewer and SwissStop brake pads
Please note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.