The F6R/F9R FCC TLR wheelset is an ideal option for competitive riders or serious enthusiasts looking for aerodynamic performance on the road without running a rear disc. The set is well suited for triathlons and time-trials. The 60mm deep F6R FCC TLR front wheel and 90mm deep F9R FCC TLR rear wheel feature a tubeless ready design with proprietary DARC ‘Double Arc’ aerodynamic profile and 3k Nano Brake Technology.
The F6R/F9R FCC TLR is available with DT Swiss 350 straight pull hubs in Matte Black.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, color matched QR skewers, tubeless rim tape and valves and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
- 60mm/90mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher set
- DARC aerodynamic profile
- 3k Nano Brake Technology
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 20H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: Front: Radial / Rear: 2:1
- Hub Option: DT350 Straight Pull
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1725 grams (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 220lbs/100kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves, QR skewer(s), SwissStop brake pads
Please note: This wheelset requires use of 25mm tubeless rim tape.