The F9 series is built for speed and is the ultimate wheel for triathlon and time trials. With a 90mm rim depth proprietary DARC ‘Double Arc’ aerodynamic profile and 3K Nano Brake Technology, the F9 offers superior aerodynamics and can be used as a set, as a front wheel paired with rear DISC-FCC SL or as a rear wheel paired with a F6R front wheel.
In addition to a full 2 year warranty, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag, QR skewers, tubeless rim tape and valves and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels
- Padded double wheel bag
- 25mm tubeless rim tape
- 105mm tubeless valves
- Quick release skewers
- SwissStop Black Prince carbon brake pads
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 90mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- DARC aerodynamic profile
- 3K Nano Brake Technology
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 20H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: Front: Radial / Rear: 2:1
- Hub Option: DT240 Straight Pull
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1820 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 27mm
- Rim Width Inside: 19mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 130psi/9bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 220lbs/100kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, tubeless rim tape and valves, QR skewer(s), and SwissStop brake pads
Please note: Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.