WHAT – 55mm deep tubeless ready disc brake carbon clincher wheel set.
WHO – Riders who wish the fastest and most stable 50-60mm deep wheel set for road use beating Zipp, Roval, Fulcrum and other competitors in the wind tunnel and real world.
IDEAL FOR – Flats, all-around road riding, long rides, gran fondos, road and crit racing.
EXTENDED USA LIFETIME WARRANTY
The RYOT55 is THE wheel set for the cyclist that demands speed beating the competition by up to 2.7 watts.
A key feature of the RYOT55 is the new LAW Tech aerodynamic profile with 55mm depth, 31mm external and 21mm internal rim widths. LAW is short for ‘Laminar Airflow Wing’ and has been specially developed to deliver better aerodynamics when using wider tires by creating a smooth airflow over the rim/tire interface.
It is the wheel of choice for the cyclist that wants the fastest 50-60mm wheel set on the market. Beating the competition aerodynamically and with a 12% increase on stiffness you are ready to conquer all roads and cross winds. As the set only weighs 1690 grams it will also easily guide you uphill yet providing confidence to go fast for the descent.
As a tubeless ready wheel set and the ability to fit tires up to 42mm the RYOT55 is also a great choice for gravel and multi-surface use.
The RYOT55 DT350 is built with DT Swiss DT350 straight pull center-lock hubs featuring a 18 tooth star ratchet system upgradeable to 36 or 54 tooth, DT Swiss Aerolite and Competition spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples and 12mm thru axle (12/100mm, 12/142mm) as standard.
The RYOT55 is available in matte black and with Shimano/SRAM 10-11 speed, SRAM XDR and Campagnolo 11-12 speed freehub options.
For an overview of the complete RYOT55 DT350 specifications, download the datasheet here.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/lockrings/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- 27mm tubeless rim tape
- 70mm tubeless valves
- Tubeless setup instructions
- 700c 55mm tubeless ready full carbon clincher
- LAW Tech aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- ETRTO 21-622
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: DT Swiss DT350 18T Straight Pull Center Lock 12mm Thru Axle
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm (QR adapters available)
- Components: DT Aerolite/Competition, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd, SRAM XDR 12spd, Campagnolo 11/12spd
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1690 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 31mm
- Rim Width Inside: 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 28mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 42mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag, installed tubeless rim tape and valves
Note: Use of 27mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.