WHAT – 30mm deep tubeless ready disc brake alloy clincher wheel set.
WHO – Riders who wish a durable low-profile alloy wheel set for road and light gravel use at an exceptional value.
IDEAL FOR – Flats, hills, all-around road and gravel, long rides, gran fondos.
WHAT’S INCLUDED – IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/lockrings/thru axles not included)
- Pre-installed 25mm tubeless rim tape
- Pre-installed 50mm tubeless valves
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
The OUTRIDE is a tubeless ready alloy clincher wheel set designed specifically for disc brake bikes and ideal for road and light gravel. Designed to offer exceptional value and durability the OUTRIDE exceeds expectations.
The OUTRIDE features a 30mm deep tubeless ready aluminum hooked rim with 24mm external and 20mm internal widths compatible with both standard clincher and tubeless tires from 23mm-40mm.
Built with FFWD’s Two/One straight pull center-lock disc brake hub featuring a 36 tooth rear ratchet system offering 10 degrees of engagement for quick and crisp shifting with 12mm thru axle (12/100mm, 12/142mm) as standard . Components include DT Swiss Competition spokes, DT Swiss Prolock brass nipples.
Available in matte black and with Shimano 10-12 speed/SRAM 10-11 speed or SRAM XDR freehub options.
For an overview of the complete OUTRIDE specifications, download the datasheet here.
- 700c 30mm tubeless ready alloy clincher
- ETRTO: 19-622
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2 Cross
- Hub Option: FFWD 36T Ratchet Straight Pull Center Lock 12mm Thru Axle
- Hub Spacing: Front: 12/100mm, Rear: 12/142mm (QR adapters here)
- Components: DT Competition, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano 10-12spd/SRAM 10-11spd or SRAM XDR 12spd
- Color(s): Matte Black
- Weight: 1730 grams +/- 5% (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 24mm
- Rim Width Inside: 20mm
- Recommended Tire Width(s): 25mm (Min: 23mm, Max: 40mm)
- Maximum Tire Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kg
- Accessories: Installed 25mm tubeless rim tape and valves
Note: The OUTRIDE is not compatible with 15mm thru-axle. Use of 25mm tubeless rim tape is required regardless of standard or tubeless setup.