SwissStop’s Catalyst Pro disc rotor has undergone extreme engineering at every level, even aerodynamics, to provide one of the best disc rotors on the market. Available in 140mm and 160mm center lock versions for road and cyclocross use.
Fully compatible with SRAM and Shimano braking systems and with other manufacturers that are compatible with 1.80 and 1.85 pad thicknesses. Meets UCI requirements for edge design safety with no 90° surfaces.
Rotors are sold individually and do not include lock rings. Ideal to pair with the SwissStop CL Lockring.
- Premium 2-piece disc brake rotor for use with most braking systems
- Engineered with CFD, lab and real world testing
- Impressively quiet with class leading heat dissipation and stopping power
- Designed for reduced risk of warping over time; very durable in use
- Two material design for advantages in weight and performance
- SUS 410 stainless steel braking surface with sculpted vents
- 7075-T6 aluminum spider is stiff, attached with steel rivets
- Size/Thickness: 140mm / 1.85mm, 160mm / 1.80mm
- Options: Center Lock: 140mm or 160mm