The F6D is an aerodynamic wheelset for competitive riders or serious enthusiasts featuring a tubular 60mm rim depth with proprietary DARC ‘Double Arc’ aerodynamic profile. Strong, stiff yet lightweight in its category of carbon wheels. Since no brake surface is required the F6D decals are applied to the rim edge.
The F6D is built with DT Swiss 350 straight pull center-lock hubs using 12mm thru axles as standard. The F6D is available with DT350 or DT240 straight pull center lock hubs in matte black and white color options.
In addition to a full 2 year warranty, each wheelset comes with CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag and valve extenders.
Fast Forward’s rim technologies and unique artisan wheel building techniques are market-leading and WorldTour tested. FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
IN THE BOX
- Front and rear wheels (disc rotors/thru axles not included)
- Padded double wheel bag
- Valve extenders
- 60mm full carbon tubular
- DARC aerodynamic profile
- UV Protected Decals
- Spoke Count: 24H Front/24H Rear
- Lacing Pattern: 2:1
- Hub Option: 12mm Thru Axle DT350 Straight Pull Center Lock
- Components: DT Aerolite spokes, DT Pro Lock Brass Nipples
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11, SRAM XDR or Campagnolo 11/12 speed
- Color(s): Matte Black, White
- Weight: 1450 grams (set)
- Rim Width Outside: 22.4mm
- Max Tire Pressure: N/A
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag and valve extenders